Rules & Policies
Delivery | International | Postage | Refunds | Claims | DATA | Internet | User Privacy | Conduct | Disclaimer | Promos | $’s | MISC.
Please read these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use carefully before using this site.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
If you Pay via Credit Card, Please be sure to read PAYPAL’s™ e-sign POLICIES
SEE THIS VIDEO below for HELP w/ Checkout
OrganicalBotanicals.com may make certain Resources available on the Site that allows Registered Users the opportunity to participate in moderated discussions and to post Reviews, and/or information on bulletin boards (collectively, “Resources”). Registered Users who participate in these Remarks are solely responsible for the information and other content they post on and through these Posts, should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone number) on or through these Posts, that such information is NOT accessible to, nor may be collected or used by other Registered Users, or Visitors, unless you give us Permission. Email, Phone, and other Contact info is NEVER Published publicly. Nor is it ever Sold, Shared, or Given to 3rd Parties.
NOTE: We use The U.S. Postal Service 99.9% of the time.
TRACKING IS PROVIDED via email, ON ALL ORDERS that are shipped to Countries deemed Eligible for Tracking by USPS.
It is each User\’s responsibility to Provide their Correct email address upon Checkout, If they wish to receive our Order Status Update emails, Tracking Info, etc..
- Domestic (USA): A majority of our items are Seeds, which don’t weigh all too much. This explains why we offer FREE Shipping on all Orders over $50 dollars. We’re Farmers. Not Postal workers. Things work at a slower pace around here during the off-season, at which time we ship all our Orders once every week or two. For best Selection & Prices, Order in January. March is when Peak Season begins, at which point, we try to ship every 3 to 5 business days. Tracking Provided for every Order.
- International: We ship everywhere, except Australia, and a few of the other Islands. Basically, If your Country is Listed in the Drop-Down Menu on the Checkout Page, we will ship there. All Buyers MUST Provide their Shipping info using LATIN CHARACTERS (as USPS will NOT accept NON-Latin Characters, and we cannot Translate them Accurately enough to have them Verified by our LABEL SERVER in order to Print a Shipping Label.
We are located in the United States, but Shipping & Handling Organic Matter to cross any Borders becomes quite the effort on our part (filling out Declarations, Customs Forms, etc). Especially due to the recent Tightening of our Borders, increasing Restrictions, and rising Tariff Taxes. Therefore the U.S. Customs Agency is clamping down on USDA’s Import Laws & Restrictions towards Invasive Species, Infectious Diseases, and other \’Potential\’ Organic hosts.
- All International Import Laws require that the Customer (aka: Importer) be aware of their own Country’s Import Laws before Ordering anything from other Countries, as we cannot be responsible for knowing EVERY Country’s Laws around the world.
- We make our BEST effort to Assure your Item will Pass most Inspections, by doing everything by the Book and providing ALL Proper Documentation (Psytosanitary Cert., etc) – and we mark as \”GIFT\” as to avoid you any Tariffs
- ALL Seeds shipped overseas are labeled as “Botanical Research Specimens for Research & Educational Purposes ONLY – NOT for sowing“.
- All of the above, is taken into consideration when setting our prices and allotted time for Shipping & Handling across borders. (emphasis on the word “Handling”). Depending on your order, shipping is usually between $3.79 and $8.99 on most international orders with a Maximum of Approx $12, and all shipments are Trackable (except for those Countries that the USPS does not offer Tracking) and are guaranteed to arrive or we will refund or reship. We usually ship orders as soon as possible. We’re Farmers, remember? = So please be patient. It may take a couple weeks to arrive, depending on what Country.
NOTE: Although the actual Postage Fees from the USPS may be much less than what we charge, it is understood that the majority of our Fees are applied to the “Handling” of the each Order. Which we reserve the Right to charge whatever we feel is reasonable to compensate our employees for the additional time it takes to prepare International Orders.
- DOMESTIC: On most items (excluding SINGLE Bulk Items Sold by Weight), we will always gladly issue a refund, or issue Store Credit if you are unsatisfied with the product you receive. Simply send back the unused Portion (that you aren\’t satisfied with) for a Prorated Refund, or for Store Credit (plus 10%). Since 99% of our Orders are under 1 Ounce, we ask that the Customer cover the return Shipping Costs, which will be reimbursed with the refund. But BULK Items (Sold by Weight), or if Considered to be for \”Culinary Use\” (rather than Seed Sowing), unfortunately, cannot be returned for a refund. This is due to Regulatory USDA \’Public Health & Safety\’ Laws, & FDA \’Poison Control\’ Laws to control Disease, and Protect against Product Tampering on Packaged Items deemed \”Edible\” by the FDA
- International: As stated by the US Postal Service and Customs Agency, it is the responsibility of the “Importer” to know and understand their own Country’s Import Laws before Ordering something from Overseas. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for Packages that are Intercepted by Customs. On the other hand, we have a Success Rate of Delivered Packages Overseas of over 98%. That is because we take all precautions to make sure your Package will Pass inspections. Such as Properly Filling out Customs Forms, to purchasing Phytosanitary Certificates (at no extra Cost to our Customers)
- BULK ORDERS : Generally, we don’t accept Refunds or Exchanges of Bulk Orders (KILOs) as the same \’Health & Safety\’ Laws set forth by the FDA/USDA also apply to Bulk Orders since Bulk Orders are shipped via our International Partners. Not to mention, the Shipping + Phyto Certificate Charges alone, (3 ways), usually would not be worth the Contents of the Package. But we will attempt to Re-Ship, if your Item, if Not Received.
User’s are urged to Communicate with OrganicalBotanicals.com to resolve any disputes, dis-satisfactions, or refund requests they may have. Filing a Claim, with your Payment Processor, is only to be used as a LAST resort, and will only slow the process down more.
- Contact Seller Directly, BEFORE Filing a Dispute with them (as it uses up their Limited Human Resources).
If sending us an email, be patient.
- Or, if we missed your email due to High Volumes, and you require IMMEDIATE Human Contact, call Us via Phone.
Don\’t just send a lazy email, then leave us a Negative Review 6 hrs later.
You are FREE to file Disputes with the Payment Processor, but please Contact US First so we can resolve things together, since Filing a Claim, is only to be used as a LAST resort, and will only slow the process down more.
If you can\’t get a quick enough Response by email, (BE AWARE THAT IT CAN TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR US TO EVEN GET TO YOUR EMAILS – AS WE RECEIVE MORE PER DAY THAT WE CAN PROCESS)
So, we encourage you to TRY the SEVERAL other Contact Methods we offer on our Contact Us Page Such as
- Facebook Messenger, (or simply sending us a message through our Fb Page)
- Calling or Texting Steph, in the Shipping Dept. – then Finally,
- Calling/Texting the Store Owner
ALL of which is visible on our Contact Page to Users who are Signed-in–
WHY MUST USERS be \”Signed In\”? – This is to protect our Private Contact Info (emails & Ph#\’s) from Malicious Web BOTS, Scrapers, & Spiders.
Contacting us by Phone or Messenger is a way to get a hold of us IMMEDIATELY,
EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FULLY PCI COMPLIANT AND Protect All DATA with SSL and HSTS Technology; for the Security and Safety of our *Customer’s Data, we only use Reputable, and Trusted 3rd Party Payment Processors for all Transactions. (i.e.: Paypal™ / Amazon™)
This mainly has to do with the fact that OrganicalBotanicals.com does NOT Store, Log, or Process ANY\”Sensitive Data\” entered by the *User\” during Checkout; This means we DO NOT Store it, nor could we Access it- IF WE TRIED!
- \”Sensitive Data\” Defined: Payment Data, Credit/Debit Card Numbers, Transaction Data, Transaction History, Financial Information, and/or Funding Institution/Bank Account types- THIS DATA IS ONLY STORED BY the Payment Processor- (i.e.: Paypal™ / Amazon™).
˙WE CAN\’T EVEN SEE what PASSWORD you Use- to Log into OrganicalBotanicals.com -If you lose it, a new one is Automatically Generated by our Content Management System (CMS), Wordpress™, then sent to your email)
We have ZERO Access to Sensitive Data and/or Passwords–WHATSOEVER!
(you can learn more about how such Data is handled by our CMS, by going to Wordpress.org or WooCommerce.com)
˙We=Our staff, employees, executives, owners &/or affiliates
*=aka: *Customer, *Buyer, *Payor, *Spender
Although the Individual(s) who own and run OrganicalBotanicals.com are Licensed in the State of Washington to Legally Operate a Business, OrganicalBotanicals.com is not BBB Accredited, nor is it required to be by law.
You acknowledge and agree that in connection with your use of the Site you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such access and connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a means of connecting to or accessing the Internet. OrganicalBotanicals.com shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the Site.
As between you and OrganicalBotanicals.com (including our affiliates), we are the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and are the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content, features, or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print one (1) copy of the information on the Site solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate Copyright and other Protection laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site. You also agree and acknowledge that any ideas, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other similar materials that you submit or otherwise communicate to the Site, may also be protected under these laws.
Unless specifically requested, OrganicalBotanicals.com does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way.
You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not:
- Upload post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site;
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
- Engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
From time to time, you may come across Items listed on OrganicalBotanicals.com that have alleged to have been used by Ancient Cultures, Tribes, and/or Religions as means to Heal the Spirit, Alter the Mind, Connect, Re-Connect, or otherwise Dis-connect to/from alternate Physiological States. These items may or may not have the same alleged Potential uses today, in which case OrganicalBotanicals.com does NOT condone.
Any User who Mentions, Comments, or Inquires about illicit use of ANY of our Products in the slightest, will receive ONE WARNING before being BLACKLISTED from OrganicalBotanicals.com indefinitely.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS THEREON, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIED RESULTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OrganicalBotanicals.com DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXACT RESULTS DISPLAYED IN THE PRODUCTS PHOTOS OR VIDEOS WILL BE THAT OF THE PURCHASER. OrganicalBotanicals.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PURCHASER WILL EXPERIENCE THE EXACT RESULTS DEPICTED IN THE IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. ALL IMAGES PROVIDED ON OrganicalBotanicals.com SHOW THE RESULTS WE HAVE ACHIEVED AS PROFESSIONAL GROWERS AND FARMERS. USERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE WITH THE ITEMS THEY SEEK TO PURCHASE. SINCE WE DEAL WITH ORGANIC, NATURAL PRODUCTS, THE RESULTS THAT USERS EXPERIENCE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON LOCATION, SEASON, WEATHER, TEMPERATURE, ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE, ALTITUDE, USER’S GARDENING EXPERIENCE, BIRDS, SLUGS, FLOODS, UFO\’S TORNADOS, DROUTS, AND ALMOST ALL OTHER ACTS OF GOD (OR ALIENS), WILL ULTIMATELY EFFECT THE OUTCOME EXPERIENCED BY EACH USER.
THEREFORE, ALTHOUGH WE DO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT IS DEPICTED & DESCRIBED WITHIN EACH LISTING‘S DESCRIPTIONS, AND THE SEEDS WE SELL DO COME FROM THE PLANTS/SPECIMENS SHOWN IN OUR PHOTOS, WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF USER’S RESULTS DUE TO THE ENDLESS VARIABLES INVOLVED WHEN IT COMES TO NATURE, AND USER ERROR. BUT WILL ALWAYS MAKE AN EFFORT TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CUSTOMERS WITHIN REASONABLE MEANS.
WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE SURE YOUR ORDER ARRIVES EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, BUT WE CANNOT HOLD OURSELVES ABOVE GOD, OR MOTHER NATURE. THEREFORE, WE ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO DELIVER A HIGHER QUANTITY PER ITEM/PER LISTING, THAN THE AMOUNT SPECIFIED IN EACH ITEM/LISTING. (i.e.: If Buyer orders a Pack of x300 Seeds, we actually ship them 400+ to make up for any variables that may cause user dissatisfaction such as: Accidental Cross pollination, Incorrect label, Small Leak in Paper Storage Bags, or a couple Stray seeds that may escape during harvesting, processing, and Storage, which, in rare cases, may accidentally end up in the wrong seed pack during the packaging process, but only in trace amounts.)
The information herein provided throughout this website on various natural botanical products and alternative health remedies is for general information only, and provided to the best of our knowledge. The information on products we provide are not intended to diagnose, treat, remedy, or cure any illnesses, ailments, or health conditions- as they have not been Approved by the FDA. OrganicalBotanicals.com, its employees, and Affiliates cannot be held liable for the improper, Illicit, or prohibited applications of the Products, including, but not limited to, all Information provided within Product Descriptions OrganicalBotanicals.com.
Links to Other Sites:
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Web sites to which you may link from the Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites are provided as a convenience to you, and do not constitute an endorsement by or association with OrganicalBotanicals.com of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. OrganicalBotanicals.com does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that OrganicalBotanicals.com is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
Coupons, Promos, & Discounts:
In order to prevent fraud and/or abuse of our Promos and Discount Coupons, we may ask that you provide Proof of your Participation either via Public Profile, or Social Share URL. We have the right to use our OWN discrepancy to determine whether or not to issue a Coupon, even if user has followed all instructions of such Promotion. 90% of the time, users are honest and they will receive a Coupon. But there are also people who feel entitled to a Discount- and will create Fake User\’s on \”Junk\” Accounts with Ghost Followers, etc. What they don\’t realize is that we have worked in the SEO & Social Media Profession for Several Years and can tell the difference between a Genuine Account, and ones that are newly created just for the sake of our Promotion, or ones used for AddmeFast Spam.
To ensure your Account will Qualify for a Coupon, or an Affiliate Referral, just use common sense and try to view it from our Perspective. Will it be worth it for us to sacrifice 20%-40% of our Gross Income, in order for you to Refer a bunch of FAKE Traffic from your SEVEN Twitter Followers who all have \”egg\” Avatars and no Profiles? Probably not.
Most \’Promo\’ Coupons will come with Partial Limitations. Again, this is to Protect against Fraud and Abuse, and are based on reason & practicality. If you don\’t agree with these, you need not Participate. As much as we like to satisfy our Clients, we need to set some Maximum Limits otherwise, we\’ll go Bankrupt!
(especially when anyone can get HUNDREDS of Social Media Promotions for just $1 Dollar EACH at places such as: aDollarSEO)
Unless otherwise specified or previously agreed upon, most 20% Off Coupon Codes are good for any SINGLE ITEM Listed in our Store ($78.99 Max).
All Coupons ABOVE 10%, will usually be Limited to Single Item POPPY SEED Orders ONLY! With a MINIMUM SPEND of: $25.00, and a MAX. SPEND of: $78.99 (amounts may vary by + or – %5)
For most \”Promos\”, the Discount is usually Restricted/Applied to the Category and/or \’Subject Matter\’ of the Product(s) originally Promoted. (i.e.:If someone shares a Post about\”Izmir Afghan Poppy Seeds\”, the Discount can be applied to \”Izmir Afghan Poppy Seeds\”)
If a Post covers abroad Range of Categories, or is simply a \’Generic\’ Promo of the Store, the Default Category will always be \”Poppy Seeds\”
Coupons, Credits, & Currencies:
DISCLAIMER: OrganicalBotanicals.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE the USE, and VALIDITY OF ANY COUPON, Un-Regulated CURRENCY (such as Crypto; due to it\’s instability, Hack-ability, etc), PROMOTION, DISCOUNT, PRICE REDUCTION, SPECIAL REQUEST, PROCESSED, OR UN-PROCESSED ORDER(S), OR ANY COMBINATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON WE DEEM NECESSARY.
The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and OrganicalBotanicals.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (and/or the State of Washington), without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and OrganicalBotanicals.com agree that any cause of action that may arise under this Agreement, depending on the case, shall be commenced and be heard either in the appropriate court within the Jurisdiction of OrganicalBotanicals.com (King County, WA), or in the Jurisdiction of the Payment Processor, such as Paypal™ Inc. which would reside in the State of California, (L.A. County).
You and OrganicalBotanicals.com each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Los Angeles County in the State of California the failure of OrganicalBotanicals.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services, Products, or the Terms and Conditions, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
Modifications to the Site and the Services
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty