‘GIANT Mammoth Grey Stripe’ Sunflower Seeds
~~WORLD RECORD HOLDER ~~
Up to 16′ FEET TALL!!
GIANT Sunflower Seeds harvested fresh for this grow season!
100% Organic, untreated, and edible.
NO CHEMICAL FERTILIZERS WERE USED!!
These Mammoth Sunflowers can grow to be up to, and over, 16′ feet tall
Some of the Flower heads were over 17″ inches in diameter (see photos) and were so heavy, they broke the stem that was holding them!! So be sure to add extra support towards the latter stages of growth.
Mammoth Sunflowers are Yellow, and their Seeds are White with Grey Stripes
The seeds you will receive were harvested from our OWN Flower heads that WE grew.
ALL PHOTOS in this Listing are Photos we took of the Flowers WE Grew, and harvested Seeds from.
WE DON’T STEAL THESE PHOTOS FROM GOOGLE LIKE OTHER SELLERS
- Seed depth: 1/2″
- Soil Temp. for Germination: 65-75f
- Days to Germination: 7-14
- Light requirements: Full sun
- Thin plants to : 10-18″
- SOWING INDOORS: Sunflowers do not transplant well, however, for best results, start in peat pots and make sure to transplant outdoors before roots emerge out of the bottom of the pot.
- SOWING OUTDOORS: Sow when soil temperatures reach at least 60f. Thin once plants are established, leaving the strongest looking individuals standing.
Use fertile, loose soil, and lots of sunlight for similar results. However, please keep in mind that we are professional Growers. As with anything in Nature, results and sizes may vary depending on location, atmosphere, weather conditions, pests, animals, badly behaving children, grower experience (or lack thereof), Acts of God, and Mother Nature herself. All of which are beyond our control.